Monday 25 July 2016

Musings of an avid learner!

I have been doing a lot of reflections lately. I have been thinking about the things I would love to achieve and projects I would love to get involved in. I have so many amazing intellectual people around me who are doing amazing things. I love the way they push me to maximise and utilise my potentials. I know I have great potentials and drive but these people give me the extra push.

I have few projects that I plan to get involved in. At the moment, I am doing a lot of reading and writing. I am glad that I am surrounded by amazing people who do not see my pursuit to make my contributions as a competition with them. They let me have my space in my sphere and help in to soar higher and higher.

On another note, my wonderful man who knows how much I love to read and how much I love books written by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie surprised me. He got me Americanah by Chimamanda! I am in heaven! I shall open the pages of this book and begin my journey into the world of the characters in it.

Americanna, open your world to me.


Please do support my crowdfunding page: https://crowdfunding.justgiving.com/lilian-schofield


How was your Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment