Thursday 14 July 2016

Working on me!

I am working on me. To love and to
give. To continue to have a clean heart towards others. To be a shoulder to cry on. To be a loyal friend, sister, daughter and partner.

To be the very best that I can be. To learn everyday. To be open to new friendships. To be fine losing some. Never be stuck but keep moving.

I am working on myself to be someone who can contribute positively to this world. I am in no competition with anyone. My greatest competition is me! That voice in my head that wills me to learn more, to do better, to excel and to be the change I want to see. That voice that is my biggest critic is in me!

I am working on me!

Lily


3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! That's great. I so love this. Good luck with that. I have to work on myself too. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! That's great. I so love this. Good luck with that. I have to work on myself too. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! It is an ongoing process!

      Delete