Saturday 22 October 2016

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie - Face of No7

Fantastic choice Boots! Boots has just made Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie the face of No7.



Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie


Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie is such a gifted writer and writes with such panache and dexterity.   Her messages are delivered with such adroitness without losing her audience. Her words and messages are so powerful that mega super star, Beyonce used an extract of her Ted Talk called ‘We Should all be Feminists’ in her 2014 track Flawless. 

Now her words are being used again in a Boots advert released this week: "For a while I stopped wearing make-up and hid my high heels. And I became a false version of myself. But then I woke up and I saw in full colour, full confidence again."



Story and picture source: BBC News website - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-37676472

No comments:

Post a Comment