Tuesday 25 October 2016

Nigerian's ex president Goodluck Jonathan was at the Oxford

Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan spoke at the Oxford Union, with the theme ‘Fostering Youth Entrepreneurship. 

 His speech was reported to have been streamed live on his facebook account and he was quoted to have said:

“I once said that I was not elected President of Nigeria to spread poverty; I was elected to generate and spread wealth.” “My belief in this regard is that getting a job or being a worker cannot completely cure the disease of poverty. It is only your own business that can provide such security and give you the financial freedom you need to prosper.”

I would love to listen to his whole speech. Anyone got a link?


Culled from vanguard nigeria. Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/elected-president-spread-wealth-not-poverty-jonathan/

No comments:

Post a Comment