Monday 25 February 2008

Mother's day comments

Evelyn said...
To me,every day should be mothers day.Mother's Day is a great day to show your mum what she means to you,to give her back as much love as you can ,which can never equal the one she has always had for you.
on that day,I will sleep on the same bed with my mum and hold her so close to my heart,and pet her and kiss her.She is my Best friend,and she knows it,cos we agree and disagree,but then still,our love is stronger.
What will i do for my mum on that day,well will try my best to Please her and make her happy and do all the things she tells me to do.
Come to think of it Lily,we have the same mother,so let's put our heads together and make it a day to remember for her,a Blessed day and a Wonderful day.
My mother has always been there for me,through good and bad times,she has always been besides me,i cant forget her,never.I love her.

Thanks Eve for a very touching comment. I have published it as promised. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment