Saturday 16 February 2008

Love is in the air

Hello everyone, as Val’s day has come and gone, hope you all had a lovely day? My day was lovely. My sister and I went out with some girlfriends of mine to have a girlie day. It is fun to be out with girlfriends just to have a laugh and have some fun. I know Nigerians do not play with Val’s day, in fact I remember while I was at Uni in ABU Zaria, Val’s day was always so hipped. Many girls got laptops, cars etc (LOL) (lucky babes) any way, who says that Blacks are not romantic?

I pray that the poor, motherless babies and orphans had someone special to spend the day with. I know God is with the widows and widowers showing them he is now their partner. For all you who feel you are all alone, not loved, broken hearted etc...God loves you and from the bottom of my heart, I wish you all God's love all around. Have a lovely day.
Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment