Wednesday 27 February 2008

Life appreciated

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a very lovely day and looking forward to spoiling your mums this mother's day. I am down because I can’t get time off work to go to church with my mum but never the less that will not stop me giving her a fantastic day. I have been busy with my research work. I need to send a paper for publication. I am also doing other things by the side like learning how to swim. I am really loving it. I managed to do another 10 meters. Small steps I say make the big changes.

Yesterday about past 1.00am I felt the whole house shaking. I woke up so shocked as to the reason of such a tremor. I woke up and ready to get out of the house cause this particular shaking I have never felt. It felt like the house was going to cave in but that feeling didn't last for long. I went back to sleep. I woke up to the news that an earthquake hit Britain at the same time. The same shaking and movements was felt by many. Well I have every reason to give thanks to God Almighty. Anything could have happened but he didn't let the enemy succeed. When you think of it, you'll realise that nothing makes us more special than those who died in the tsunami tragedy or other natural disaster.

From me, have a brilliant day.

1 comment:

  1. Mothers are great. I thank God for them everyday - i try.

    Motherhood is not an easy task, job, and God is in control.

    ReplyDelete