Friday 22 February 2008

Accomplishment

Hello all, I have been having a fantastic week. I have got my Little sister with me and my beautiful mum is also here to spend some wonderful time with me. I have been also going for swimming lessons and I am having a fantastic time. I got my first badge for 10 meters and hopefully will get another for 25 meters. I will keep going until I can swim properly and then raise some funds for some development projects in Nigeria. In all we do, we have to think of ways we can contribute to making our country great wherever in the World we are. I cannot really wait for the day when my impact will begin to be felt in Africa.

Hope you are having the time of your life if not make it happen. Do something for yourself, pamper yourself or just go out and enjoy the sunshine (If you are where there is one LOL). Praise yourself, smile and give to those who do not have. Life is great and should be enjoyed. Have a lovely day and a fantastic weekend. Still waiting for articles to be published in praise to our wonderful MUMs. Much love, Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment