Wednesday 30 November 2016

An eventful morning!



The weather here has been bitterly cold and I spent most of my morning waiting for my delayed train in the freezing cold. I thought to myself that anytime soon, I won't be able to feel my feet. My feet felt as if I dunked them in ice water!

The train soon arrived and I got on and travelled for what seemed to be double my travel time. I even wondered if it was worth coming into London? The train was packed and there were no seats. I managed to find somewhere to perch - the luggage rack! 'It would do'  I said to myself.

Got into London and although cold, there was this beautiful bright sun that hit my eyes as if welcoming me! I smiled and forgot about the long and uncomfortable journey I had had earlier on.

Sipping some hot caramel coffee! Yep! I deserve it! How is your day going?

1 comment:

  1. It is always a good thing to see beyond the negative and focus on the positive. Horrible morning gave room to a glorious welcome from the sun. 😃😊😊. I won't lie sha, it is cooooooooold

    ReplyDelete