Saturday 5 November 2016

Reflection on 2016

 I can't believe 2016 is almost over. Did you set any goals for the year and if so, did you achieve those goals? What are you most grateful for?

For me, I am grateful and thankful for a number of things. I am grateful for good health. I cherish being in good health. Why? Because I know what it is to suffer and be in pain. For me, good health precedes wealth.

 I am grateful for my family. I am blessed with amazing and wonderful people in my life; both blood relations and close friends.

I am grateful for my job. I work with amazing people and I love what I do. I love working with people and making a positive impact no matter how little.

I am grateful for being able to do the things that I want to do. I am grateful for my new found relationship with God. I don't have to follow the dogma spewed by man but make my spiritual connection with God how I'd do with my dad.

I am grateful for life. When there is life, there is hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment