Sunday 6 November 2016

Happy birthday to my beautiful sister

Happy birthday to my beautiful sister. My sister is the most amazing and beautiful sister anyone could ask for. She is kind, giving and one of the most gracious people you could every come across. She would go any mile to help anyone and she does this with the most beautiful smile.

She is one of the few people with a clean heart, she does everything with love. My sister has been there for everyone in my family.

Happy birthday beautiful Eve! Wishing you a wonderful and blessed day! I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much my beautiful sister. You've been amazing. Thank you so much, I'm humbled. I really do appreciate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful day sweetheart! Love you to the moon and back!

    ReplyDelete