Wednesday 23 January 2008

Ambassadors in our time












I am sat here in front of my computer and I feel so drained. I have been working on my research and my head has had enough for today. I am also so hungry and in fact totally feeling down as I don't think I am performing as well as I would like to. I have got this presentation tomorrow and I would like to talk some sense. Some of my colleagues here have gone so far and I just blame myself... Just wondering to myself, do you sometimes question why we all do not have the same intellectual capabilities or why we are all not the same, developed, rich, happy etc? It doesn't really bother me but nowadays I feel I want to be a genius and so smart I can recommend some development policy that will bring Africa out of poverty and leap frog into one of the developed nations(Wishful thinking?).

On another note, David Beckham is in Africa raising the profile of the poor over there (Good of him to do that)! I guess its time we Africans start doing something about that continent.

2 comments:

  1. Why do I get the feeling that Paris Hilton / Lindsay Lohan would soon be on their way to Africa for some baby holding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughing out loud Comrade. I think we have become a nation for the rich and famous to get good PR.

    ReplyDelete