Wednesday 9 January 2008

Non governmental organisations

I have been looking at the various literatures on Non governmental organisations in Africa especially in Nigeria. I have read both the positive and the negative impacts they have in the continent. I am really interested in Information on their activities especially those involved in community development projects like building of houses, schools, hospitals etc. I would appreciate any information that will help me with my research.
My view is, there are various NGOs that are doing great in the continent while some should just be done away with as they are not fit to be called NGOs. What the continent needs are organisation that will work with both government and the people towards one goal..... Development...Better quality of life for the people. What do you say?




No comments:

Post a Comment