Saturday 12 January 2008

Sights of Nigeria









I was just thinking that Africa will not be such a bad place if we all come together and make the place a great place. I was just thinking of all the fun I had when I visited home (Nigeria) last year. I had a wonderful time with friends and family. Even though the cost of everything from food to fuel is getting out of the reach of the common man, people still laughed and smiled. everybody is so welcoming and ready to help. My mum made me my favourite meals and I was just all loved and cared for. We do have good people in fact, the best people in Africa especially Nigeria but again, we do have the most wicked people around,people who will not think twice and take life from someone, people who will rob in any given circumstances, people who will make sure they have their way even though it is wrong. But hey! it is same in most countries. I think, Africans can do better if they stop thinking of how to enrich themselves, do away with greed, corruption, work together and put their people first in any policies that affects them. Do you think our leaders are capable of this?

I have uploaded some of the pictures I took when I was in Nigeria last November. Some of the places you will recognise if you are familiar with Nigeria. I put one of me and Bright (Basket mouth) too. He is really nice and very friendly. I asked for a picture with him and he agreed and posed for a pic with me. Nigerians are just lovely people. Do you agree? LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment