Monday 28 January 2008

A common goal










I hope by now, Kenyans are just meditating on what to do with their lives and future. The violence is still heated and the people are busy killing themselves over politics. I am just disappointed in Africa sometimes honestly. Instead of seating together and dialogue, we carry weapons and start killing. I just hope they do not touch the lovely animals God has put there.

I hope and pray Africans will be better enlightened and come together for the development of that whole continent. I really hope we will make a wonderful future for the future generation and that one day, this poverty, and all the ills that we see and hear of Africa will be history and in history books. I pray my name be written among those that made positive contribution to development in the region.

No comments:

Post a Comment