Monday 19 July 2010

Beautiful day + ramblings!!!!

Woke up this morning to the sound of pouring rain. Not again I murmured to myself. Where did the sunshine go to? Well, I am at my desk right now looking out to a beautiful sunny day. Makes me feel like jumping and dancing. There is something about the sun that just lifts my spirit up. Talking about feeling good about myself, I have been really happy these few days. My hormones are settled and I am back to my happy self. There are so many things I am happy and thankful to God for. They are so many that I don't know where to start!!!! I wouldn't want to be anyone but myself. I am so content in who I am and what I have. I praise God for my loved ones and my friends. Some friends I don't really keep in touch with but I know if ever I need someone to talk to, they are there for me. I appreciate all the love I have around me and promise to show love to all around me.

On the other hand, I have stopped caring about what haters say about me or what they think about me. They are not worth giving the thought of day to. I really dislike patronising people who con their way into your life only to get information so as to use against you. I know and can smell them but I pretend that I have no clue what they are on about just to make them feel they are smart. Some people really hate the air that one breathes but pretend to have the best intention when all they want is to see one fall and fail. I'd rather haters kept their distance than try and pretend they want to be friends with me. I just cant stand such people in my life.

I will make mistakes but at least I am bold and brave enough to try. I might fall but I never stay down. I get up, dust myself and move on with life. I will keep trying, keep moving and keep conquering till I get to where God has planned for me. I am happy and very bold to say that God has made me the happiest person in the world. No one can take God's sunshine away from my life. One with God is with majority. Quality and not quantity counts!!! Enough of my ramblings and back to my uni work!!!

Hugs,

Lily

Deeper: Living in the Reality of God's LoveEmbracing the Love of God: Path and Promise of Christian Life, TheReceiving God's Love: Women of Faith Study Guide Series

No comments:

Post a Comment