Tuesday 20 July 2010

No Ramblings Today!!!

Today is such a great day!!! For the fact that I am alive and have my loved ones around me, I am grateful to God. I am all charged and ready to start the day. I am really looking forward to finishing my studies and moving on to other great, interesting and exciting stuff. I am already dreaming of what I want to do and where I want to be. It is great to dream. I remember that I have always had big dreams since I was a little child. When people asked me then what I wanted to be or do in life and I'd tell them, they'd laugh at me and say to me "you are a dreamer" or "stop living in a world of fantasy". But look at me now!!! All those dreams I had when I was younger have come to pass!!! I have achieved them all with God's love, hard work, perseverance and determination!!! To God be the glory!!!!

I am still dreaming and aiming high. I will never give up till I get there. So today, my word of encouragement is NEVER EVER give up your dreams. Keep working hard to achieve them. As long as your dreams are in line with God's will, God will perfect them all for you in due course. Keep your head high and go for it. No one says it will be an easy journey but boy at the end; you'd pat yourself and say well done!!! I did it!!

Have a blessed day

Lily

Living Life on Purpose: Discovering God's Best for Your Life

No comments:

Post a Comment