Thursday 22 July 2010

What is with the weather????

What is with the weather? I thought we were in for a hot sunny summer but the weather has rather been quite miserable. It has been raining all week!!! And why do we care so much about the weather? I have observed that whenever I am speaking with friends on the phone, they always ask me how the weather is where I am. That is actually quite funny because in Nigeria, no one really asks you how the weather is. I have also noticed that there seems to be quite an obsession with the weather here. If it is sunny, we all feel great and on top of the world and if it is raining we all feel blue. But an important and interesting aspect that I have observed is that the weather does not stop people from carrying on with their lives. Everybody,carries on as normal. So, as long as the rain does not touch my lovely hair that I just made, I am OK. Have a wonderful day and God bless!!!

Lils

No comments:

Post a Comment