Friday 30 July 2010

Manners Please!!!

Hi all, I hope you are all doing great and getting set to having a lovely weekend? I am so looking forward to this weekend. I need to have a lie in and just relax. As you all know, I was in London last week and had a fantastic time. Whenever, I am in London, I always meet someone I know from way back or from Uni. So this time around, I did not meet anyone I know however, this loud mouthed guy with permed hair came to me and started behaving like the most ignorant person from some cave. He was so arrogant and cocky and wanted everyone to look at him (Not that there was anything to look at). He said to me in the most arrogant way, if I recognised him. I had to hold myself and be polite to him. I said to him that I don't know him. He went into a fury (no jokes). He started describing himself, places and I said I am sorry I do not recognise you. Now I began to think. He may have seen me somewhere but that does not mean I know him. The annoying thing is that he was so cocky and arrogant, wanting attention and everyone to notice him. I just kept my cool.He started making it out that I was being snuby and pretending not to know him.

Why would I even want to know someone like that in the first place? Anyway, why would someone want to start denying people they know? I wanted to ask the guy whether he has been part of my life or contributed to it any any shape or form for me to know him. He is not a famous person so why should I know him? I felt really annoyed and just managed not to let the ignorant guy spoil my day.

Why couldn't the guy ask politely if it is possible that we may have met somewhere? What happened to manners? To be frank, I don't think I ever want to meet this guy again talk less of speaking to him. Some men should learn manners before talking to a lady. Maybe that is  how he talks to the women in his life but I found his mannerisms quite unacceptable. My self control took over and had we not been in public, I know I would have said something rude to him in my disgust in the manner he approached things.

Dont let anyone spoil your weekend. Have a lovely and blessed weekend and chat to you all soon.

Love always,

Lils

Rudness and Civility

No comments:

Post a Comment