Friday 9 July 2010

Weekend splash!!!!

I am finally feeling great. I have analysed and dealt with my worries over my work load. I think I needed some time to get a grip of the massive work load I had. I cannot do anything about it but to dust my feet up and get on with my work. Those who know me know that I am not a quitter!!!! So, with the help of God, I am going to climb this hill and get to the top. I hope to relax this weekend and not burn myself out with work as I usually do. I already started my weekend yesterday. I went to the theatre to watch Spamalot!!! It was hilarious!!! I will truely recommend it to anyone who wants to have a laugh and nothing serious at the theatres. I wish you all a very happy weekend.

LilyMonty Python's Spamalot (2005 Original Broadway Cast)

1 comment:

  1. Good way to reduce the tension!there is nothing a good laugh can't cure(wink)...I know God gave us a sense of humour for a reason so I advice ...use it!!!

    ReplyDelete