Monday 5 July 2010

It is Monday!!!

I am back at Uni today and just feel absolutely tired and down. I am not in the mood to reply to any emails or to speak to anyone. I just wonder whether I am the only person that just gets really frustrated and angry with my progress. I hope I can make some progress this week. I want to finish this thesis and move on with life. I have been grumpy all week and just don't know why I am so down. I have some pretty good stuff planned for the week so maybe that will cheer me up. What do you do to lift yourself when you feel down? Have a wonderful week. God bless.

Lily

1 comment:

  1. We all feel down especially when u r faced with the same old same old boring routines...was talking to my sister in law and after lamenting we came up with this...anytime u r feeling blue..wear yellow!!!lol!and the thot of that makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete