Tuesday 27 July 2010

Forums!!!!

One of my many pleasures is reading. I love reading anything informative. My dad got me into reading when I was young. I remember that he would come home with newspapers and give them to me to read and after reading, we both discussed the issues in the papers. I have got into the habit of reading forums, blogs and in fact  any thing with  information. Yesterday,I was reading the news about this footballer who killed someone about 6 years ago. He was found guilty and sentenced accordingly. I went to the forums to read what other people's thoughts were on the issue. I found the comments very interesting. Some of the comments were just on another scale. But some comments brought home some truths. Of course, there were some racist comments thrown in here and there but some valid points were made. Some of the comments which I will not print in this post were something else. It really got me thinking. There is still so much hate out there and I hope I never meet people filled with so much hatred that they cannot stand another human being. So this is still my message, love covers a multitude of sins. Love will make this world a better place!!! Show someone an act of kindness. A genuine smile is enough for some. I am determined to continue to be a blessing to others and show people the love that I have experienced. I am also determined not to allow little minds to change me from whom God has made me to be. Be positive and show love to someone today!!!
Much love from me,

Lils

Love Covers A Multitude of SinsLove [Covers A Multitude Of Sin]

No comments:

Post a Comment