Tuesday 13 July 2010

Stress and Hormones!!!!!

I was all emotional last week and I did not understand why I was being so duh!!!! I was just not nice at all. One moment I am the happiest bird in the world and the next I am at my desk at work crying my eyes out.  I did not want to speak to anyone and if anyone just said the wrong thing to me I would have jumped on them lol!!! I was wondering what was going on with me. Why is my emotion all over the place?I came to the conclusion that my emotion was all over the place because of my hormones lol (Good excuse right)? I believe work related stress contributed to it. Anyway, I am back to my normal cheery happy self now. I am going about my business as usual and will be exercising to help deal with stress. Wishing you a stress free day.


Have a lovely day!!!

The 14 Day Stress Cure: A New Approach for Dealing With Stress That Can Change Your LifeAddicted to Stress: A Woman's 7 Step Program to Reclaim Joy and Spontaneity in LifeDealing With Stress: Discover How To Remove the Shackles and Burdens From Your Life to Break Free From Stress! AAA+++

 Female Hormone Blend SP-7C 180 caps

1 comment:

  1. we all suffer from the "hormones"and the result is to lashout at some innocent soul!lol(poor amshel)hahahah...so to ease up later I just tell him am bodering on "menopausal",that always brings a smile to his face!!but I have found a way to deal wit the stress,cos of all my workload(family,job)I use my no2 time in the toilet wisely!(I catch up on my readin)and that always soothes me!am so used to it now I think am addicted!lol!that's strictly my me time!!!(Wink)

    ReplyDelete