Monday 26 July 2010

The many ills of facebook

Sending love to you all
















Hello all, I had a lovely weekend in London. I went for a friends wedding and it was one of the most beautiful weddings I have been to. The bride and groom looked fantastic and so in love. It was a long journey back home. When I got back home, I decided to check my mails and facebook among other things. I noticed that I had two friend requests. I opened the one that caught my attention because it had my name. My initial thought was that maybe this person invited me because we share the same name. Well, I am one of those people who do not accept people I do not know as friends on facebook. So I decided to check out the profile of this person to see if I know him/her. I opened the person's front page and nearly passed out. The profile had my picture on it!!! Alarm bells started going off my head. Why would someone want to impersonate me? I rang my sister to tell her of what I found out. My mind and head were just going full circle. Who would stoop so low to impersonate another person? I thought people normally impersonate super stars or famous people but to impersonate me????? I could not understand or get my head around it.The shocking thing was this person had the audacity to invite me to be his/her friend. I thought of deleting my profile and coming out of facebook entirely. I wanted to warn friends to be careful of someone impersonating me... I just had a lot going on in my head.

I started to think who would be so wicked to do such a thing. Is it someone that has an issue with me or a member of my family (Which is definitely the case)? What is this sick person's plan? What does he/she want to achieve by trying to be me? Then I started to think and make a profile of this sick person in my head and the picture I saw was that of a person who needs the love of God in their lives. I mean, Why envy me? What I have and have achieved, I have done so through Hard work and God's blessings. Who I am today and where I am is by the special grace of God. There is absolutely no need to be jealous or envious of me. If you want what I have, work hard for your own and be close to God. If you are envious of who God has made me, why not draw closer to God. I mean, how can someone be so idle to be impersonating others at this day and age where people are being innovative, looking for cures for diseases, looking for solutions to the many ills in the world. How can someone not be busy with their own lives and want to be another person? The whole incident left me speechless!!!

To my impersonator, I forgive you for being so low and ignorant. Please do not use your own hand to bring destruction into your own life. I serve a God who is a consuming FIRE. God is my daddy, defender, fighter and JUSTICE!!! If you have a problem with me, deal with it. I don't want to know what your problem is with me but please, stay the hell away from me!!! I don't want to disturb my baba God with petite nonsense because your impersonating me is petite!!! My advise to you, give your life to Christ and live your OWN life!!! One love and peace to everyone!!!!

Warfare Prayer: How to Seek God's Power and Protection in the Battle to Build His Kingdom (Prayer Warrior)Security / Protection - Biblical affirmations with scripture reference to empower your thinking, relieve stress, and deepen your spiritual life while you drive! Give a unique gift, under $10, that uplifts with positive, faith-filled affirmations!

1 comment: