Monday 12 July 2010

Removal of foot corn!!!

I just took at look at my feet and just couldn't believe how disfigured they are. I have very long feet and that makes it very difficult for me to find shoes that fit properly. The shoes made for long feet are so uncomfortable and the most annoying thing is that I have got painful corns on my feet from wearing these ill fitted shoes. Maybe there is a niche in the market and I have to fill that gap!!! So all you ladies with long feet do I hear you say ride on sis?????

Concerning my painful foot corns, I have googled on the net to see how I can remove these corns. I have bought corn removers and plasters to ameliorate the pain and discomfort. It scares me that I will not be able to wear my sexy high heeled shoes. I really want to be able to wear nice sexy shoes this summer and paint my toe nails but I guess I can't till I get rid of all the painful corns. I need advice on how to remove painful corns without having to go see my GP. Also, ladies with long feet, do you have problems with foot corns caused by ill fitting shoes? Your views are highly appreciated.

Have a fab week,

Lots of love,

LilsCurad Mediplast Corn, Callus & Wart Remover Pads, 25 PadsCorn/Callus Remover Shaver, Foot Rasp Files with 10 Replacement BladesDr. Scholl's Corn Removers, 9-Count Packages (Pack of 8)Dr. Scholl's Corn Removers, 9-Count Packages (Pack of 8)Corn/Callus Remover Replacement blades 100 Count

2 comments:

  1. After u get ur corn removed u should learn to moisturize your feet,always!especially at night!and u keep them warm in a sock and avoid walkin bare feet.personally I use vaseline!everyday,hated it at first but the results are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alli!!! You are a star!!! Will start putting my Vaseline to good use now.

    ReplyDelete